Online Safety Training Guidelines
To take the online safety training courses, please visit CAS-Services.com
and take the following steps:
- Upon arrival at the site, click the link titled "MY CAS"
(middle of page).
- The ensuing screen will display input fields on the right side of the screen, which should be filled out with the
username firstname.lastname@example.org and the password
safety. (Click on Login.)
- Click on the link titled "Online training"
in the middle of the page.
- Please select the appropriate training module (i.e. 'Module 110').
- CAS is requesting all users to sign up by providing their information, as this will allow the record-keeping and continuation of training sessions. To do this, click on Get a User Name.
- After filling out your information, click on Sign Up. (Please make sure you remember and/or write down your user name and password for future reference!)
- When the introduction/instruction page loads, click Continue, then on the brown "NEXT"
button at the top-left corner of the page to advance to the next screen and begin the test.
- Each section offered for testing on this screen must be completed and a passing score must be acheived to receive
- Once your certificate is presented to you (on the screen), print it on paper, using "Landscape" orientation.
DO NOT TRY TO CONVERT THE CERTIFICATE TO ADOBE PDF! Your certificate may appear jumbled and/or various sections
may disappear -- such as your name -- when trying to convert to PDF!
- Required Courses include:
100 Safety Orientation (New Employees) - English (or Spanish #900)
110 Texas Hazardous Communication
121 Exposure Prevention BloodBorne Pathogens (Teachers Edition)
200 Slips, Trips and Falls
210 Back Safety
300 Electrical Safety
310 Ladder Safety
320 Van Safety (if District van is driven)
331 Ergonomics (Teachers Edition)
- Please send your printed Certificates of Completion to the Safety Department once completed.
- For more information, please contact your Safety Department at
Click here to visit CAS-Services.com