WELCOME TO THE GO CENTER
Tips for a Successful Senior Year:
- Remember that colleges are watching your GPA along with the strength of your schedule, leadership positions, school activities, essays and employment.
- We recommend you apply for the colleges of your choice as soon as possible. Use the www.applytexas.org and the www.commonapp.org links to help you. If your colleges are not listed, check their own websites.
- All universities require the following three things to be submitted in order to be considered a complete application:
(1) Completed application
(2) Official transcripts sent by Registrar’s Office
(3) Submission of SAT and/or ACT scores
- Do your best on the free SAT offered at Clint HS and make sure to send in your scores through College Board.
- Give your teachers, counselor, or other references at least 2 weeks to recommend you. Make sure to provide a resume or Student Inventory form that is available in the counselor’s office to all recommenders.
- Apply for federal aid with www.fafsa.gov that is available starting October 1st