• Students who do not reside in the Clint boundaries must have an approved Out-of-district transfer application on file. 

    3 Areas to code: 

    • Student ADA  
    • Attribution Code 
    • Campus ID of Residence (district and campus number where the student resides) 
    • All students must be an Approved Out of District Transfer 

    Out of District

  • Out of District Transfer Application 



    What district and school would the student be attending if the student was not attending a Clint school?