The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) Team is a sub-unit of the Technology and Information Services (TIS) Department.
With the cooperation and collaboration of stakeholders EIS administers and integrates administrative and instructional software system applications used in Clint ISD.
Some major functions and goals of the team are to:
- Improve Core System Integration and Performance
- Streamline programs and services
- Ensure maximum uptime
- Minimize interruptions and downtime, facilitate scheduled maintenance
- Ensure data integrity in real time
- Enforce data loss prevention and backup systems
- Enhance cybersecurity protection for our users, systems, networks, and data
- Evaluate and make recommendations for software products
- Ensure interoperability of products within the Clint ISD ecosystem
- Provide as many real-time reporting, metrics, and data points for decision making as possible
Enterprise Information Services
14521 Horizon Blvd.
Horizon, TX 79928