The Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Formerly known as HelpDesk - TAC provides technical support to district end-users with technology devices and software.
The TAC is open Monday - Friday (excluding district holidays) from 8:00am - 4:00pm.
TAC can be reached by phone 915-926-4121 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 14273 Las Colinas Dr. Bldg 8, Horizon, TX 79928
Common Services Provided by the TAC:
- Assistance with usernames, emails, and password resets
- Assistance with access to district hardware and systems
- Assistance with Wifi
- Assistance with Internet Hotspots
- Contacting Field Technicians or Campus Technology Coaches
- Submitting Technology Tickets
- Technology Hardware Quotes
- Not sure if TAC can help? Contact TAC - if we are unable to provide service, TAC will re-route you to the appropriate department or individual for assistance.
Campus Technology Coaches
Before contacting the TAC, campus-based users should first contact their designated campus Technology Coach for assistance.
Campus Field Technicians and Part-Time Student Employees
Click here for Directory and Contact Information
Clint ISD Tiered Technical Support Model for Instructional Applications