Tip of the day:
If an email shows a yellow band, it means this email originated outside the district and has a greater risk of containing malware.
Do not open suspicious emails or click on unknown links.
Never reveal personal or financial information in response to an email.
If the message appears to be a phishing email, do not respond, forward to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cybersecurity tips for students
- Avoid sharing personal information
- Keep software up-to-date
- Be on guard for phishing
- Be careful what you click
Cybersecurity tips for teachers
- Safeguard your devices from physical attacks
- Practice good password management
- Back up your data
- Comply with the district's cyber protocols