Texas Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (T-STEM) Academies are rigorous secondary schools focusing on improving instruction and academic performance in science and mathematics-related subjects and increasing the number of students who study and enter STEM careers. T-STEM Academies are demonstration schools and learning labs that develop innovative methods to improve science and mathematics instructions.
To equip all Lions with the skills to find their internal grit, to seize their opportunities to reach their potential and to have the courage to live with great purpose.
All students graduating from Clint High School will be well-rounded, successful, productive members of society; skilled both socially and academically with a mindset to succeed and a passion for lifelong learning.
"Win the Day!"
As a Lion, I will be intrinsically motivated to persevere in my academic and personal endeavors and encourage others to do the same.
- We believe that all LIONS WILL discover their greatness within.
- We believe that we are responsible for our behavior.
- We believe in the value of quality work.
- We believe in being solution driven.
- We believe in serving the community.
- We believe that teamwork results in excellence.
- We believe that showing up today will make us better tomorrow.
- We believe that honoring diversity strengthens us.
Attributes of Excellence
Life-long Learner Independent
Created by the Clint High School Vision Team
Comprised of Teacher Leaders, Counselors and Administrators