Dear Clint ISD Families,
- We are pleased to announce that a limited number of WIFI hot spot devices will be available and scheduled for pickup.
- The WIFI hotspot provides filtered internet access to student technology devices for instructional purposes only and complies with the Children’s Internet Protection Act (CIPA).
- The district hotspot will be assigned to district families in need of internet access at home depending on device availability. We are allocating a quantity for each Clint ISD student household with internet access needs as identified by our campus teams.
- If you were NOT contacted by a campus administrator regarding home internet access then please complete the form on the link provided below.
- A district technology representative (TIS) will contact you with additional instructions.
- For more information please contact our Technology Service Center at 915-926-4121 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the following Form: District Hotspot Application
If you need help with your hotspot contact Premier Wireless Business Technology Solutions
By Phone: 281-667-0414 or By email: email@example.com
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 7:00am to 4:00pm Mountain Time