Everyday Dress Code for ALL Students:
- Royal blue, navy blue, black, white, red or gray polos are allowed.
- Khaki, black or blue pants, jeans, or shorts that are not torn and skirts that are no more than 2 inches above the knee.
- Hair well groomed at all times. Hairstyles or hair colors that draw undue attention to a student are not allowed. Hair color must be “natural color” as deemed by administration. Hair extensions are not allowed. Highlights must be natural in color and in width. Bangs must not pass the eyebrow.
- Hoodies, that are pullover style, may NOT be worn inside the building. They must be able to fully zip up/down.
- Slides, rubber flip-flops or slippers are not allowed. All shoes must have a hard sole and a backing.
- Students are not allowed to wear any “out of the ordinary” attire (bandanas, spikes, collars or gloves) with their uniform.
- Full list of dress code can be found in the Student Code of Conduct at www.clintweb.net under the student section.