WHAT IS A SCHOOL-PARENT-STUDENT COMPACT?
Our School-Parent-Student Compact is a written agreement between teachers, school staff, administrators, parents and students. It provides an opportunity to create new partnerships in your school community. Our compact serves as a clear reminder that all members of a school community – teachers, school staff, administrators, parents, and students – share responsibility for student learning.
- Our school will involve parents in an organized, ongoing, and timely way in the planning, review, and improvement of the compact, at least annually.
- Parents can provide feedback on the compact at any time during the school year. Please call: Ruth Lara (915) 926-8100 or Ruth.Lara@Clint.net
The parents and staff worked together to develop the school-parent-student compact at the beginning of the school year (August).
Parents are welcome to provide feedback throughout the school year. All feedback provided will be collected and reviewed during the annual revision of the School Policy and School-Parent Compact meeting with parents.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SCHOOL
Our school will provide reasonable access to staff. The principal and teachers are always willing to meet with parents. Please find contact information below if you need to schedule a meeting with the principal and/or the teacher:
- Graciela Rodriguez at:
(915) 926-8100 or Graciela.Rodriguez@Clint.net
ACTIVITIES TO BUILDING PARTNERSHIPS
There are many opportunities offered at the school for parents and family members to be involved in order to help their child be a successful student. Parent engagement activities will be available on different days and times so that parents have more than one option to attend.
- Title I, Part A Annual Meeting (must be offered on more than 1 day and at more than 1 time)
- School-Parent-Compact explanation/distribution during Title 1 Part A meeting.
- Open House (fall and spring)
- Parent Teacher Conferences (fall and spring)
- Parent Workshops
- State Assessment Information
- Description and explanation of curriculum used at school
- FAFSA Night (October 5)
- Technology/Cybersecurity Information
- Be College Smart tips & Information
- Social Emotional learning information for parents
- Fall/Spring Stole Ceremony
- EPCC/CECA Commencement Ceremonies
- Volunteer opportunities
COMMUNICATION ABOUT STUDENT LEARNING
Clint ISD Early College Academy is committed to providing regular two-way communication with families in the following ways:
- Skyward Family Access
- School Website: https://www.clintweb.net/site/Default.aspx?PageID=13
- Progress reports every 9 weeks
- Parent-teacher conferences in Fall and Spring
- Opportunities to volunteer
- Remind text message App
- CECA website
- All calls via the Blackboard mass notification system.
- Counselor Monthly Newsletter
Clint ISD Early College Academy
When teachers, students and families work
together, WE CAN achieve our goals!