The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) Team is a new sub-unit of the Technology and Information Services (TIS) Department.
EIS administers and integrates administrative and instructional software system applications used in Clint ISD.
Some of the major functions and goals of our team are:
- Improve Core System Integration and Performance
- Streamline programs and services
- Ensure maximum uptime
- Minimize interruptions and downtime, facilitate scheduled maintenance
- Ensure data integrity in real time
- Enforce data loss prevention and backup systems
- Enhance cybersecurity protection for our users, systems, networks, and data
- Evaluate and make recommendations for software products
- Ensure interoperability of products within the Clint ISD ecosystem
- Provide as many real-time reporting, metrics, and data points for decision making as possible