Welcome Military Families to Clint Junior High
Thank you for your service. Clint ISD welcomes military families to our school community. Clint ISD has a vision that provides a safe home-away-from-home in our school communities, focusing on heart first. We prepare all students today for tomorrow by providing intentional social, emotional, academic and career education. Our district Military Strong website will guide and support you with many of our district and community resources. Click here to go to: Clint ISD Military Strong
Clint Junior High Military Liaison
Mrs. Yolanda Barrios, SEL/PBIS Lead Teacher
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 915-926-8051
I look forward to working with you and your child(ren). For more information, please contact Yolanda Barrios, and follow me on Twitter @Yolanda59314124. As your campus Military Family Liaison, my responsibilities include: MFL Duties & Responsibilities The Military Family Representative supports families, students, and the community in addressing military needs. The major duties and responsibilities:
- Teaming up with our counseling team in integrating the military child into the campus.
- Reports to the administration team and leads teams on any transitional issues.
- PBIS check-in application is in place to support students' SEL's emotional needs.
- Interacts with students on campus and is an advocate for students.
- Interacts with parents and community.
- Supports all goals and objectives of Clint School Districts.
- Manages morning circles with military ambassadors.
We Appreciate Our Military Families! Check Out Our: Clint ISD Military Appreciation Video 2023
District Military Liaisons:
Deborah Luevanos, SEL/PBIS District Coordinator
Margie Flores, Director of Administrative Support
Angelica Bailon, Director of Counseling