East Montana Middle School Mission Statement:
In partnership with parents, teachers, and the community, our mission is to develop and prepare students
to be critical thinkers, problem solvers, and life long learners so that they are ready for the
post-secondary challenges of college or career paths.
East Montana Middle School Vision Statement:
Prepare student to be lifelong learners who are ready for post-secondary challenges of college or career paths.
East Montana Middle School Collective Commitments:
- We will form good relationships with our students to foster academic success and social-emotional learning.
- We will empower our students to be self-advocates, not only in their academics, but in life.
- We will aspire to make people around us better, and to better ourselves in this collective experience we call life.
- We will model what it means to be a lifelong learner.
- We will implement high level, rigorous lessons that challenge our students’ critical thinking skills and promote academic growth in all classes.