Clint High School Counseling Department
The guidance and counseling program at Clint High School will provide a comprehensive, developmental counseling program that addresses the academic, career, and personal/social development of students with the collaborative effort of school personnel, families, and community resources.
The counselors at Clint High School strive to prepare all students to be successful in their post-secondary endeavors and to become contributing members of society.
- Every student is valued and treated with dignity and respect.
- Every student can achieve and be a successful learner.
- Every student can expect that school is a safe and nurturing environment.
- Every student will have access to post-secondary and career information.
- The school counselors’ primary purpose is to advocate for the students.